PMJAY Registration | Pradhan Mantri Jan arogya yojana Full Information | PMJAY Yojana Form Apply,
Ayushman Bharat, a flagship scheme of Government of India was launched as recommended by the National Health Policy 2017, to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed on the lines as to meet SDG and its underlining commitment, which is “leave no one behind”.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY SCHEME)
- 2 PMJAY SCHEME 2022
- 3 Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs)?
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY SCHEME)
- 5 Benefit Cover Under PMJAY SCHEME?
- 6 Medical examination, treatment, and consultation?
- 7 Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days?
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY SCHEME)
Ayushman Bharat is an attempt to move from sectoral and segmented approach of health service delivery to a comprehensive need-based health care service. Ayushman Bharat aims to undertake path breaking interventions to holistically address health (covering prevention, promotion and ambulatory care), at primary, secondary and tertiary level. Ayushman Bharat adopts a continuum of care approach, comprising of two inter-related components, which are
PMJAY SCHEME 2022
|PMJAY Registration||Click HERE|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan arogya yojana Full Information||Click HERE|
|Aaushman Bharat Card Apply||Click HERE|
|PMJAY beneficiary list Check||Click HERE|
|CSC PMJAY SCHEME LOGIN||Click HERE|
Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs)?
In February 2018, the Government of India announced the creation of 1,50,000 Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs) by transforming existing Sub Centres and Primary Health Centres. These centres would deliver Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) bringing healthcare closer to the homes of people covering both maternal and child health services and non-communicable diseases, including free essential drugs and diagnostic services.
Health and Wellness Centers, are envisaged to deliver an expanded range of services to address the primary health care needs of the entire population in their area, expanding access, universality and equity close to the community. The emphasis of health promotion and prevention is designed to bring focus on keeping people healthy by engaging and empowering individuals and communities to choose healthy behaviours and make changes that reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases and morbidities.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY SCHEME)
The second component under Ayushman Bharat is PMJAY SCHEME, which aims at providing health insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization to over 10.74 crores poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries). There is no cap on the family size under the scheme. This scheme was earlier known as National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) before it was rechristened to PMJAY SCHEME This scheme was launched on 23rd September 2018 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
PMJAY SCHEME has been rolled out for the bottom 40% of poor and vulnerable population. The households included are based on the deprivation and occupational criteria of Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011) for rural and urban areas respectively. The scheme subsumed then existing Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), launched in 2008. Therefore, the coverage mentioned under PMJAY SCHEME also includes families that were covered in RSBY but were not present in the SECC 2011 database. PMJAY SCHEME is completely funded by the Government, and cost of implementation is shared between Central and State Governments.
Key Features of PMJAY SCHEME ?
- PMJAY SCHEME is the world’s largest health insurance/ assurance scheme fully financed by the government.
- PMJAY SCHEME provides cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private empaneled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PMJAY SCHEME provides cashless access to health care services for the beneficiary at the point of service, that is, the hospital.
- PMJAY SCHEME will help reduce catastrophic expenditure for hospitalizations, which pushes 6 crore people into poverty each year, and will help
- mitigate the financial risk arising out of catastrophic health episodes.
- No restrictions on family size, age or gender.
- All pre-existing conditions are covered from day one.
- Covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnostics and medicines
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. a beneficiary can visit any empanelled public or private hospital for cashless treatment.
- Services include approximately 1,393 procedures covering all the costs related to treatment, including but not limited to drugs, supplies,
- diagnostic services, physician’s fees, room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges etc.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed for the healthcare services at par with the private hospitals.
Benefit Cover Under PMJAY SCHEME?
Benefit cover under various Government-funded health insurance schemes in India have always been based on an upper ceiling limit and varied between an annual cover of INR30,000 to INR3,00,000 per family across various States, creating a fragmented system. PMJAY SCHEME provides cashless cover of up to INR5,00,000 to each eligible family per annum for listed secondary and tertiary care conditions. The cover under the scheme includes all the expenses incurred for the following components of the treatment.
Medical examination, treatment, and consultation?
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigation
- Medical implant services (where necessary)
- Accommodation benefit
- Food services
- Complications arising during treatment
Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days?
The benefits of INR 5,00,000 are on a family floater basis which means that it can be used by one or all members of the family. The RSBY had a family cap of five members. However, based on learning from those experiences, PMJAY SCHEME was designed in such a way that there is no cap on family size and age of members. In addition, pre-existing diseases are covered from the very first day. This means that any eligible person suffering from any medical condition before being covered by PMJAY SCHEME will now be able to get treatment for those medical conditions under the scheme.
Note: – Dear friends, if you want to know about the schemes of the central government and state government, then you should save our website in the bookmark and by clicking on the link given below, join our telegram and our facebook page on this website. If you give through https://pradhanmantri-yojna.com/ then you do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article, then do like and share it with your friends.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Pradhanmantri Yojana
?? Pradhanmantri Yojana की नई-नई योजनाओं की जानकारी के लिए हमसे जुड़ें??
|? Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|? ✅Whatsapp Group Pradhanmantri Yojana News Join Now||Click Here|
|? ✅Facebook Page||Click Here|
|?✅ Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|? ✅Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana New||Click Here|
|? ✅ Pradhanmantri Yojana Twitter||Click Here|
|? ✅ Pradhanmantri Yojana Website||Click Here|
Dear friends, we hope that you have liked this article of ours, but friends, if you have faced any problem in any kind of information here, then you contact us for this, we will immediately correct it or remove it if you find it If you like the information, then definitely share it with your friends so that they can also get information about government schemes easily.
- UTI PAN Card Document Send Address,UTI Pan Head Office Address
- CSC Wani Yojana Apply,CSC Wi-Fi Choupal, PM Wani Yojana Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Download Plot Registry,DOWNLOAD BAINAMA ONLINE U.P.
- PM Kisan KCC Yojana Online Apply csc KCC Yojana 2022
- Modi Yojana government’s relief package for poor families ever released.