jati praman patra form | jati praman patra online form | jati praman patra form obc | jati praman patra form download
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Form As we tell you, if you also want to get a caste certificate issued by the Government of Rajasthan, then when you apply offline for this, then you should have the application form PDF, then you should have the Rajasthan Caste Certificate Form.
We are going to give you complete information about where to download and from where you will get it, so if you also want to get your Rajasthan caste certificate made, then you can download this form and get Rajasthan caste certificate for complete information. Read the article given below carefully for
- 1 Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra Form PDF download
- 2 Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra PDF Form
- 3 Caste Certificate Rajasthan?
- 4 Rajasthan Caste Certificate Document / Documents required for caste certificate?
- 5 Rajasthan Caste Certificate Eligibility / Eligibility for Caste Certificate?
- 6 Rajasthan Caste Certificate Apply Online?
- 7 jati praman patra form obc
- 8 jati praman patra online form
- 9 Caste Certificate Rajasthan Benefits / Benefits of Caste Certificate?
- 10 Who can apply for Caste Certificate?
- 11 FAQs
Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra Form PDF download
Hello friends, welcome to you, if you also want to get SC, ST, OBC or SBC caste certificate, then you can apply for it both online and offline.
In this post we will give you complete information related to Rajasthan caste certificate. So stay with us…
As you know, to apply offline, you will need a caste certificate application form, the direct link to download it is given below, you can download the form directly from there.
Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra PDF Form
|योजना का नाम||Rajasthan Jati Praman Patra Form PDF download|
|विभाग||राजस्थान राजस्व विभाग|
|उद्देश्य||राज्य का आरक्षित वर्ग Jati Praman Patra Form PDF प्रदान करना|
|लाभार्थी||Rajasthan राज्य के गरीब परिवार|
|Jati Praman Patra Form PDF download||Click Here|
|आवेदन प्रक्रिया||Online / Offline|
|आधिकारिक वेबसाइट||Click Here|
Caste Certificate Rajasthan?
Caste certificate is an important document. As the name suggests, caste certificate is a certificate of a person’s caste. From this document, the person gets benefits in many ways like reservation for admission in school or college, scholarship, reservation in government job etc.
- Click here to download SC / ST Caste Certificate Form Rajasthan PDF / SC / ST Caste Certificate Form PDF Form
- Click here to download OBC / SBC Caste Certificate Form / OBC / SBC Caste Certificate Form PDF Form
- OBC Cast Certificate Form Rajasthan PDF | Caste Certificate Rajasthan | Jati Praman Patra Form SC/ST | Caste Certificate Form PDF | Jati Praman Patra Online | Cast Certificate Format |
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Document / Documents required for caste certificate?
The following documents are required for making Rajasthan caste certificate:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- Address proof
- eMail Id
- Bhamashah Card | e.t.c
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Eligibility / Eligibility for Caste Certificate?
- For jati praman patra, the government has kept some eligibility, whose information is being given below:
- Applicant should belong to SC, ST, OBC or SBC category.
- Applicant should have all necessary documents like identity card, address etc.
- Applicant should be a native of Rajasthan. etc.
- Process to make caste certificate in Rajasthan
- Caste certificate in Rajasthan can be made both online and offline.
- We will tell you about both the methods, so let us first talk about how to make caste certificate offline
To make it offline, you have to first download and print the application form from the link given above. Now you have to fill the information asked in the form like name, address, etc. correctly. After filling the form, all the necessary documents have to be attached with the form and submitted to the concerned tehsil or revenue office.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Apply Online?
To apply online, you can apply by visiting your nearest E-Mitra shop.
If you want to apply by yourself, then you must have the ID of Emitra for that. If ID is not there then you can create new ID. After this, login to the Emitra portal, there you will see the option to create a caste certificate. Provide all the requested information by clicking on this option, finally submit it on the submit button. In this way you can apply online.
jati praman patra form obc
If you want to download the jati praman patra form obc, then you have been given the above link, you have to go there and click on the OBC link of the caste certificate, you can download this caste certificate form all in the form. After filling the information you can get your caste certificate made after submitting it
jati praman patra online form
|jati praman patra form ?||Click Here|
|jati praman patra form obc ?||Click Here|
|jati praman patra online form ?||Click Here|
|jati praman patra form download ?||Click Here|
Caste Certificate Rajasthan Benefits / Benefits of Caste Certificate?
- As you would know, there are many benefits of caste certificate – only after having caste certificate, a person of any category can take advantage of educational institutions, government jobs, scholarship etc.
- The information about the benefits is given below:
- Reservation in admission to teaching children such as schools, colleges.
- Government Jobs Reservation |
- To take advantage of scholarship e.t.c
- Join our My Telegram Group to get information about government schemes directly on Telegram.
jati praman patra form FAQs
How to download sc st obc jati praman patra form pdf ?
Direct to download the form is given on the website, from there you can download the form directly in PDF format.
Documents required for Rajasthan caste certificate ?
• Aadhar card • Ration card • Passport size photo • Residence proof • Affidavit letter • Bhamashah card. e.t.c
How to apply for Jati Praman Patra in Rajasthan?
The process of applying online and offline has been told on our website, you can get information by visiting the website?
Who can apply for Caste Certificate?
- • Applicant should belong to SC, ST, OBC or SBC category.
- • Applicant should have all the necessary documents like identity card, address etc.
- • Applicant should be a native of Rajasthan. etc.
How to jati praman patra form download?
To download the caste certificate form, you can download this form by clicking on the link given above
Where to submit the caste certificate form after downloading it?
After Download Caste Certificate Application Form Create it Successfully and Submit it to Your Tehsil
How many days does it take to get Rajasthan caste certificate?
If you have applied to become a Rajasthan caste certificate, then after verifying your application in 10 to 15 days you will be issued a certificate.
What are the benefits of getting a caste certificate?
You can take advantage of government schemes by getting caste certificate made.